JFotostack Portfolio v1.0
  • yereverluvinuncleberyereverluvinuncleber Январь 2012
    I have just created a gallery/portfolio module for Joomla 1.0 and it should work OK for Joostina, if anyone feels like testing it for me I would appreciate it. Download it here
  • GoDrGoDr Январь 2012
    Where can I see a demo? I don't want to install has not looked.
    @GoDR - The demo is on the front page of this site.

http://lightquick.co.uk/

It is the gallery slider.
    The photostack module is currently showing on Joomla 1.0.15 but it ought to work on Joostina too and if anyone could test it and find it useful too, that would be great.
  • GoDrGoDr Январь 2012
    yereverluvinuncleber, you the developer of this module?

Has established on joostina 1.3. The module was established well. Like all works. But it very complex in adjustments. I so much never before did not see many adjustments in modules. I have not understood that it is able and that can. For the beginning it is necessary to translate adjustments for Russian

=======================
    установил на joostina 1.3. Модуль установился хорошо. Вроде всё работает. Но он очень сложный в настройках. Я столько много настроек никогда ещё не видел в модулях. Я не понял что он умеет и что может. Для начала нужно настройки перевести на русский язык

I will translate it into Russian! I think I need to learn Russian.

It has many options so that you can configure everything, colours, positioning height, width. It also has fifteen albums that can be displayed so there does seem to be a lot to configure.
    Отредактированно yereverluvinuncleber в 2012-01-19 15:03:34
  • GoDrGoDr Январь 2012
    I again. You the author of the module? :)

The module complex and can be simplified it. We shall be glad to translation on Russian. Russian at mistakes I shall correct
    ;)
    ======================
    на первый взгляд, модуль сложный и его можно упростить. Будем рады переводу на русский. Если что, подкорректируем ;)
    I am the author, it can be simplified! I'll see what I can do to translate it...
  • GoDrGoDr Январь 2012
    If you are the author, it could be safely give advice on improving module :)
    You will translate into Russian or me do?

====================================
    Если ты автор, то можно смело давать советы по улучшению модуля.
    Ты будешь переводить на русский или мне сделать перевод?
    If you can try translating that would be great. I am just rewriting it for Joomla 1.5 and then I will help.

Добро пожаловать!

Похоже, что Вы здесь впервые. Если хотите поучаствовать, нажмите на одну из этих кнопок!

Войти Зарегистрироваться

В теме отметились